1. HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Send me several pictures of the subject, possibly on clear background, at marion.illustrator[at]gmail.com
• I suggest a picture of at least 1000 x 1000 pixels
• Closeups are better
• Try to have your pet sitting up or standing up, rather than laying
• Bright lighting works the best (outside or bright rooms)
Here are some examples from previous customers:
2. Choose your favorite listing in the shop.
3. Once the payment is complete, I will start to work on your portrait.
4. I will send you a first version via email within 3 working days.
5. You will have the possibility to ask me to change some details. You can ask me for as many changes as you’d like.
6. Once you are happy with the result, I will send you the final high resolution jpeg and pdf via email.
7. Use your files to print your portrait on any support, as many times as you’d like!
2. CAN I SEE EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK?
Absolutely, check my portfolio for examples of portraits created for previous customers.
3. HOW LONG IS THE TURNAROUND?
It usually takes me 2 to 3 days to complete and send you the first version via email.
Then you can ask me for as many changes as you’d like. The time of completion will depends of the number of changes that you ask.
Once you are happy with the result, I will send you the final high resolution jpeg and pdf via email.
4. WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE PORTRAIT?
I want you to LOVE your artwork. That is why I offer UNLIMITED revisions- free of charge.
If you are not happy with the portrait, no matter how many changes I made, you will get a FULL refund. This, of course, if you tell me before I send you the final files.
5. WILL I RECEIVE A POSTER, A CANVAS?
No, I sell digital portraits. You won’t receive a physical portrait.
I will send you a digital high resolution jpeg and pdf files of your portrait via email. Then you can print and frame it immediately!
6. WHAT SIZE WILL BE MY PORTRAIT?
You will receive a vectorized pdf file. It means that you will be able to print your portrait at any size without loosing quality.
Contact me if you’d like a specific ratio ( square, 4×5 ratio, 2×3 ratio, etc)
7. I DON’T KNOW IF MY PICTURE IS GOOD ENOUGH. CAN I SEND IT TO YOU FOR REVIEW?
Yes, you can send me an email at marion.illustrator[at]gmail.com
8. HOW CAN I PAY?
I currently accept credit / debit cards and Paypal. (You are not required to set up a Paypal account to pay.)