1. How does it work?
2. Will my picture work?
Here are my suggestions for a great picture:
• Pic taken at eye level of your pet
• Close-ups are better
• Pet sitting up or standing up, rather than laying down
• Bright lighting works the best (outside or bright rooms)
• Please do not send me screenshots of pictures. Always try to download it instead.
You will find some nice examples below
Here are some nice examples from previous customers:
3. CAN I SEE EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK?
Absolutely, check my portfolio for examples of portraits created for previous customers.
4. HOW LONG IS THE TURNAROUND?
It usually takes me 2 to 3 days to complete and send you the first version via email.
Then you can ask me for as many changes as you’d like. The time of completion will depends of the number of changes that you ask.
Once you are happy with the result, I will send you the final high resolution jpeg and pdf via email.
5. WILL I RECEIVE A POSTER, A CANVAS, A DIGITAL FILE?
You have the choice between these 3 options:
– CANVAS DETAILS
• Museum quality canvas, our canvas prints are designed to last well over 100 years, guaranteeing you’ll treasure your prints for a lifetime
• Gallery wrapped canvas comes wrapped on a 1.5″” wooden frame
• Mounting brackets included – centered on frame
– PRINTS DETAILS
Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper is in between a gloss and matte finish, providing you with highly saturated, maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil thick
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant
• Shipped rolled in a tube
You will receive a jpeg and a pdf file. You will be able to use the pdf to print your portrait at any size without losing quality and the jpeg to print up to 30×30 inches.
6. I DON’T KNOW IF MY PICTURE IS GOOD ENOUGH. CAN I SEND IT TO YOU FOR REVIEW?
Yes, you can send me an email at marion.illustrator[at]gmail.com
7. DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGES?
As my work is custom based on the customers own pictures, I cannot accept returns or exchanges (Article L 221-28, 3 ° of the French Consumer Code)
But please get in contact with me so we can try to resolve any issues.
For Prints and Canvases: those that are damaged during shipping or lost in transit will be replaced asap.
8. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE?
You can purchase on my website or on my Etsy shop.
I currently accept credit / debit cards and Paypal.