1. How does it work?
2. Will my picture work?
Here are my suggestions for a great picture:
Close-up picture of your pet sitting up or standing
• Bright lighting works the best (outside in natural light or in a bright room)
• Please do not send me screenshots of pictures. Always try to download them instead.
Here are some nice examples from previous customers:
3. CAN I SEE EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK?
Absolutely, check my portfolio for examples of portraits created for previous customers.
4. HOW LONG IS THE TURNAROUND?
It usually takes 3 to 5 days to complete and send you the first version via email. After that, you can ask for as many changes as you’d like. The time to reach completion will depend on the number of changes you request.
5. WILL I RECEIVE A POSTER, A CANVAS, A DIGITAL FILE?
You have the choice between these 3 options:
– CANVAS DETAILS
• Museum quality canvas, our canvas prints are designed to last well over 100 years, guaranteeing you’ll treasure your prints for a lifetime
• Gallery wrapped canvas comes wrapped on a 1.5″” wooden frame
• Mounting brackets included – centered on frame
– PRINTS DETAILS
Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper is in between a gloss and matte finish, providing you with highly saturated, maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil thick
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant
• Shipped rolled in a tube
You will receive a jpeg and a pdf file. You will be able to use the pdf to print your portrait at any size without losing quality and the jpeg to print up to 30×30 inches.
6. I DON’T KNOW IF MY PICTURE IS GOOD ENOUGH. CAN I SEND IT TO YOU FOR REVIEW?
Yes, you can send me an email at marion[at]mariondelauzun.com
7. DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGES?
As my work is completely custom and based on the customer’s own pictures, I cannot accept returns/exchanges (Article L 221-28, 3 ° of the French Consumer Code).
However, please get in touch with me so we can try to resolve any issues.
If for any reason you do not like your artwork proof and do not wish to approve and finalize your order, a refund of your canvas or print will be given minus the creation. However, if your artwork and order are approved and finalized, a refund will not be given due to the customized nature of our products.
For prints and canvases: art that is damaged during shipping or lost in transit will be replaced as soon as possible.
Additionally* – Once a purchase has been made, there is a 10-business-day window for communication of refunds. If no response is given within 10 business days, refunds will no longer be permitted.
8. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE?
You can purchase on my website or on my Etsy shop.
I currently accept credit / debit cards and Paypal.